The leading SD-WAN solution from VMware customized for home-office needs managed by comdivision for better service & application delivery, optimized bandwidth consumption and managed security. Today’s enterprises are consuming more WAN bandwidth as they collaborate online (e.g., Skype for Business, WebEx, Office 365), increase the use of software as a service (SaaS) and cloud services, access large rich-media files, and leverage other bandwidth-intensive applications. The vast majority of home-office and remote workers are currently not properly managed in terms of bandwidth usage, application access, and security. Also providing high availability is often a challenge but becomes, especially in the current situation, more important. VMware SD-WAN™ Home-Offce by VeloCloud® managed by comdivision enables enterprises to face these challenges without the need of additional resources for implementation and support.
Products aligned with this offering
- VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud
managed by comdivision
High level project timeline
High level services provided
Within the VMware SD-WAN managed by comdivision we provide the following services:
- Initial deployment of the SD-WAN infrastructure
- Implementation of the defined sites and profiles
- Configuration of the necessary firewall rules
- Hardware shipment to the defined locations
- Provisioning of the agreed SD-WAN bandwidth
- Level 1 & 2 support provided by comdivision experts
- Level 3 & 4 is provided by VMware & comdivision together
We start with an initial workshop discussing how and how many remote working spaces need to get access to the central infrastructure. Also understanding the level of needed availability for the locations is key. Lastly we need to understand application usage and distribution (on-premises or cloud offering).
- 1 primary site / location
- 10 home office / remote office locations
- 10 firewall rules (can be used with multiple locations)
- 1 individual business profiles per 10 sites
Of course, this can be dynamically adjusted to fit your needs.