The downloads for different systems can be found in the VMware HCL.
- Download the appropriate package from the VMware Homepage
- Expand the file
- Copy the VIB file to one of your ESXi local disks if you have them. In my case I put it on my Capacity SSD drive named esx-adm-01-n01-localCapacity.
- Run the following command (replace file and folder name)
- esxcli software vib install -v /vmfs/volumes/esxi-adm-01-N01-localCapacity/VIBs/net-ixgbe_4.5.3-1OEM.600.0.0.249585.vib
- Wait for the system to return back online and the NICs should be available.
Once time allows I will also post more details on my use and configuration for the E200 demo setup.